“The Life-Changing Promise of Surrogacy with Happiness For You Surrogacy Agency”
Our program allows couples and people suffering from infertility to give birth to their biological children. We take deep care of every case in our practice. Our service system is built on complete confidentiality.
- Worldwide service
“Happiness For You” is one of the best surrogacy agency in Georgia, Cyprus, and worldwide, working in the field of reproductive medicine.
- 15 years of experience
We have 15 years of successful experience as a leading surrogacy agency in Cyprus and Georgia in conducting surrogacy programs, egg donation, and IVF programs.
- Wide range of services
Our surrogacy services extend beyond a typical egg donation and IVF program, offering assistance to single parents and HIV patients. Our surrogacy team has the necessary skills and experience to be able to provide these specialized services.
Our surrogacy agency in Georgia, Cyprus also provides surrogacy programs for single men and women and gives everyone a chance to feel the joy of parenthood.
- Extensive database
Our agency has its own base of surrogate mothers and egg donors of European, and Asian phenotypes, which allows you to choose an ideal candidate for your program.
“Happiness For You Surrogacy Agency” has an extensive database of egg donors and surrogate mothers. All candidates are physically and psychologically healthy, without any chronic and genetic diseases. In order to achieve the best results for your program we always conduct a complete examination at our surrogacy agency in Cyprus of an egg donor and a surrogate mother before the program starts.
We will assist you in choosing a suitable donor – a surrogate mother from our database. We will help you to make a choice based on your preferences and our personal knowledge of the candidates.
What is Surrogacy?
“Surrogacy is a real breakthrough in reproductive medicine.”
For a number of reasons, some women cannot give birth to a child. In this case, the best solution to this problem is to resort to the services of a surrogate mother. Surrogacy is an arrangement when a surrogate mother carries and gives birth to a child for a couple or a person. A surrogate mother is not genetically related to the child. Advanced reproductive technologies enable everyone to become happy parents.
What is the procedure for gestational surrogacy?
Simply defined, gestational surrogacy in Cyprus entails fertilizing an egg in a lab with sperm before transferring it into your surrogate’s womb in the hopes that she will get pregnant and deliver the child to term.
Moreover, the surrogate mother in Cyprus in a gestational surrogacy has no biological connection to the child. Almost often, gestational surrogacy allows intended parents to establish parentage before the baby’s birth, according to state legislation.
On the other hand, IVF is not used in traditional surrogacy. Instead, the intended father’s or a donor’s sperm will be used to artificially inseminate a typical surrogate mother. On the other side, the surrogate is biologically connected to the child because she used her own egg. In traditional surrogacy, however, the legal and emotional ramifications of this genetic connection can both be more complicated.
Who can opt for the surrogacy process in Cyprus?
In case you are planning to opt for the surrogacy process in Cyprus or Georgia, you must be :
- Intended mothers who have difficulty sustaining pregnancies to term
• Prospective mothers who were born without uteruses
• Hysterectomy patients who are intending mothers
• Those expecting mothers who have experienced failure with traditional IVF
• Intended mothers who are pregnant but require drugs because of a medical issue
• Single men who want to have children
• Couples with same-sex partners and trans women who want to start families
The decision to choose a surrogate mother in Georgia or Cyprus is very personal and should be honored.
Hence, you must allow your fertility doctor from the surrogacy agency in Cyprus to advise you on the best course of action for your particular situation.
How surrogacy in Georgia or Cyprus works?
Regardless of whether you are pursuing surrogacy in Georgia or Cyprus, our surrogacy team at Happiness for You will be by your side at every point in time.
Georgia is one of the few countries where surrogate motherhood is permitted by law. This industry has been regulated by legal norms since 1997. The law states that a surrogate mother has no rights to a child after its birth. Many couples from Australia, the USA, Asia, and Europe choose Georgia because the cost of this program is much cheaper than in other countries.
Surrogacy programs are widely practiced in Georgia for foreign citizens. The surrogacy program envisages the preparation and implementation of IVF with donor eggs and the subsequent transfer of embryos to the surrogate mother.
That said a standard surrogacy process in Georgia or Cyprus works as follows:
- Together with your surrogacy agency in Georgia, you’ll choose your surrogate mother while following the due process. Moreover, our partner IVF facility will physically screen your surrogate for medical issues. Once done, the intending parents and the surrogate sign a legal contract. These contracts specify the surrogate’s pay as well as the surrogate’s signing away of any parental rights to the ensuing kid.
- The IVF center in Cyprus will either develop embryos or freeze them to be transferred to your surrogate at a later time, or you will use fertility medications to synchronize your cycles for a new cycle with your surrogate and maybe your egg donor.
- The egg retrieval will take place when the prospective mother’s or donor’s eggs are prepared, and the embryos will be developed in a lab.
- During an embryo transfer, our partner fertility clinic will inseminate the newly developed embryo(s) into your surrogate’s womb.
- Your surrogate will perform a blood pregnancy test two weeks later to determine whether implantation was successful.
- You can choose to have a second embryo transferred if there was no implantation. Congratulations if the embryo transfer was successful! Your surrogate mother in Georgia will remain under the care of your IVF clinic until she is 10 to 12 weeks pregnant, at which point she will start visiting her OB.
- Up until the baby is delivered, your surrogate mother in Georgia will continue to see her OB throughout the second and third trimesters. You can finally bring your child into your loving home once she gives birth.
Unless you have specifically agreed to such things in your contract, such as regular updates, there is no legal obligation for you to communicate with your surrogate. However, some families may choose to do so. Still, keep in mind that the gift your surrogate gave you is wonderful, and you should show her the respect and gratitude she deserves. Our surrogacy agency in Cyprus is one of the most affordable places to carry out IVF treatments and Surrogacy.
How much does surrogacy cost?
The cost of surrogacy in Cyprus largely depends on what type of program or plan you have opted for. The same goes for surrogacy in Georgia. Besides a list of factors will come into play including the number of IVF attempts, medication costs, surrogate mother costs, and so on.
On the other hand, if you have opted for egg donation in Cyprus at our surrogacy agency in Georgia or Cyprus, the same cost of surrogacy would go higher.
Contact one of our coordinators today to know more about surrogacy plans and programs!
Discover our selection of packages at competitive rates. Make sure to take a look and find the package that’s right for you.